Tuesday, January 17, 2012

God should be the only opinion that matters!

Why do woman care so much about what other people think? Its so annoying! Even me, I always say I don't care what others think about me, but then why do I dress thinking about if people will judge me if I wear something different, or go a day without make up? Its just so hard, I want to just say that I don't care what others think about me and I only try to impress God, but I know that's not true; but I want it to be true! That is why I am making the decision tonight, to try and instead of thinking about what other people think, i'm going to ask myself will what I wear and what I do Glorify God? Maybe if we start asking what God will think, then maybe what other people think won't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment