Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Just Don't Understand

Why is life so hard sometimes? I just don't understand why people you look up to always end up disappointing you, and why right when you think your back on track with things, everything seems to flip upside down. I don't understand what God is trying to teach me through all of this, have faith?, well I have been having faith and things go good, and I see God using me, and then all of a sudden, I get pulled away from all of those things God is using me in. I just don't understand why when I am doing something good, something to bring Glory to God, I get pulled away from it. Why when I work really hard to save up a lot, does He change his mind on where He wants me to be. I just don't understand why life seems so difficult right now and why I just feel useless and sad. How does a girl trust that God has a plan, when all she sees is everything in her life falling apart? How does a girl keep her faith when everything seems so wrong and confusing? Guess I'll just wait for God to show up and show me why; Cause right now, I just don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment